Olive technically classified as fruits of the Olea Europea tree (an amazing tree that typically lives for hundreds of years). we commonly think about olives not as fruit but as a zesty vegetable
Olive is of major agricultural importance in the Mediterranean region as the source of olive oil; it is one of the core ingredients in Mediterranean cuisine.
- Great source of Vitamin E
- Reduce the effects of degenerative diseases like Alzheimer's
- Great protection against anemia
- Rich in mineral content as sodium, potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus and iodine
- Eliminate excess cholesterol in the blood
- contain oleic acid, which has beneficial properties to protect the heart
- olive oil protects against cancer and works to strengthen immunity.
- Size : 100 - 360
- Weight : Upon Request
- Package : Upon Request
- Availability : September to October